Monday, October 20, 2008

Males: then can go to &#@!


Idiots, flaming loser idiots!!! Who you may ask? The male gender of this world, specifically those from ages 23-30. No wonder they are still single. Why, why why cant I find a decent one? And when I finally do they are either taken or just not interested in that way??? I am so dang sick of it! I have lost all hope and faith in the male gender, it has been successfully bashed into a million trillion pieces for the final time. No more. I am done. Consider me the first Mormon nun! Idiot jerks! :(

3 comments:

Kade & Megan said...

Brookie!!!! No worries sweetie! They all seem like jerks until you find the one that might be a jerk at times, but you've found that no matter what, you can't live without him. It will come. But cherish these times while you are young and single! While being married is wonderful, even during the hard times, once you are married you don't have the freedom that you have now. You have the rest of eternity to spend getting to know your wonderful husband, but only a very short time to get to know the pretty amazing person in you.

Mindy said...

:(

I will add him to my Needs to be Kicked List ... Just let me know his name!!

Linze Kate said...

I am so sorry babe! I know how you feel... well, as much as it is possible to with my situations being different, but similar.

You are great, and though you don't wanna hear it right now (cause I never do), it's all about timing. It sucks waiting for our timing to match Heavenly Father's, but that's why I believe hearts are pierced and dreams shattered... because it's all in timing. Just remember that...

Again - you are great! :)
*muah*