Monday, October 20, 2008

I really hate Monday! :(

So it is days like today, that I really really wish that my imaginary trips were real and we could I away from life and all of the problems that is brings. It is only 9 am and there is so much freaking drama in my office that I am ready to throw my hands up and say I quit!!! I really cant take it today, and I really dont know why. I think over the past few weeks it has just kept building and building and it seems to have just exploded! I want to be nice and kind and help these people that are struggeling, but I dont have it in me, I just dont really care anymore. Is that bad? How can I fix it? The blahs of Monday, how I hate them! I am ready to be done! Where is my prince to come and take me away to a land with no Mondays and no worries!?!?!?!

No comments: