Sunday, August 17, 2008

Oh the Summer




So the summer is slowly drawing to a close and I am happy but sad. I have had a fun summer, have made tons of new friends and have grown closer with many old friends. I was able to work EFY again, this summer I was in Provo the whole time and it was good and bad. I love traveling but at the same time it is nice to stay in one place. I guess I really cant complain too much, I was lucky to be able to work, which I am thankful for! Oh the memories that are created each year. Gotta love it!

So something sad that has happened this summer, my brothers, all three of them decided that they wanted to join the Marines!!! That is great and all and I am really proud of them but at the same time I am sad to be loosing them all! Granted I dont live at home so I dont see them that much but still the thought that they are out there right now getting trained to go and fight a war somewhere to defend our country in some foreign land! Scary!!!

2 comments:

Nicki said...

K, Brooke you've slacked off long enough. I tagged you. There are instructions for what to do at my blog. You better do it or I might hurt you. lol!!

Mindy said...

Update or DIE! P.s. Have a very nice day. :)